Wednesday, March 10, 2010

nothing new

Once again I have no pictures to post. It's been an uneventful year thus far for us. Brian is enjoying his spring break from college classes and spending his time playing on the Wii instead of getting caught up with homework like he should be. He need a break though. I've been swamped with work at the hospital so I am really glad to be able to put my feet up a relax for a few days. I'm going to enjoy my cup of hot chocolate and watch the robins dig for worms around the yellow daffodils.

2 comments:

lap said...

Hot chocolate and daffodills, that sounds like a good way to enjoy spring break. I was looking for a picture of you to frame but will have to use an older one for now.

MC said...

daffodills sound nice. the snow is finally starting to melt around here and it is getting into the 50s:) Doesn't quite compare.