Monday, December 14, 2009

Where did the month go?

The months has flow by and Christmas has come. It has been busy lately for Brian and I but just with the usual day to day chores and worries. We visited my parents for Thanksgiving this year. It was a short visit but it was really nice to get away for a few days. We also got a chance to visit my grandfather. Even at 95 years old he is doing really well. Since Thanksgiving, Brian has been busy with his math classes and studying for his finals and I have been at work. Christmas here has only gotten as far as mailing gifts and letters and hanging lights outside. This week we'll put up the tree.

2 comments:

Cynthia said...

We got one of those mailed gifts today! The ornaments look really nice on our tree, and my kids are excited to open the other presents!
Hopefully we get to see you soon.

lap said...

Where did the month go indeed. I'm still wondering where the summer went. We were surely glad to have you here for Thanksgiving. Good luck with finals, job, life, etc. Love