Friday, September 4, 2009

Its Here!


Our new stove has been installed! I can cook in a proper oven again and don't have to manage the stove top with one knob anymore! We went with a ceramic top and so far I really like how easy it cleans. It warms up really quickly too. I cooked Brownies (Giaradelli brand) and Tuna chip casserole the first day. It is so wonderful to be able to cook a meal all the way through without the edges being scorched:) Now we just have to fix the huge gap underneath. Turns out all drop in range models are not equal.

3 comments:

Belva Jean said...

got to love new stuff!

The Morris Family said...

I love the ceramic top stove! If you ever do get stuff stuck on just take a flat razor blade and carefully scratch it off....magic erasers work really good too! Have fun cooking away!

lap said...

I'm glad you have the new stove. I like the ceramic top too--much easier to keep clean. I also like brownies. What a combination.