Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Goodbye, Tommy



We had an interesting anniversy this year. We spent it in Provo saying goodbye to Tommy. He is off to Argentina for two years. It was a lot harder to say goodbye then I was expecting. I think he'll do really well as a missionary. I hope he has fun and learns alot while he away from us.
Since then we haven't been doing much. We finally got the last of the paperwork in to LDS family services for adoption. Now we have to fill out a couple of forms online and then get through a home inspection. I am pushing to get it all finished and have us on the approved and waiting list before Christmas.
Oh, we got the termites taken care of. I am putting the room back together slowly. One good thing about the termites getting in is that I may actually get the shelving in the closet that I've been bugging bothering Brian for.

1 comment:

lap said...

There is always a silver lining. Hope you get those shelves. We enjoy the pictures that Brian takes